Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Here goes (:

so loads of things happened before AND after i turned 19. let's just say ive never encountered such a rough start into a new age [=

SUNDAY: Bday Dinner with my parents and my NB's Chinese Restaurant where i had my 2 favourite dishes omnomnom! After dinner i wanted allllllll of us to have a night of Karaoke at Utopia, but they werent up for it. they're too tired. we ended up playing pool at Pot Black instead (:


Japanese Beancurd!

Butter Egged Prawn!

Honey Peppered Beef!
MONDAY: had my First Group Presentation for my Psychology unit. God's ever merciful, lending us his courage and strength that our presentation went as smoothly, as lively and as engagingly as what we prayed for. (if you've all remembered, preparing for this pres wasnt easy : A Day Like No Other
Also had my last Dance Class at TDC for the term =C at first my mom said that i could continue next term's classes if i could find a transport to and fro. now she's changed my mind and told me " enough with dancing! " even when ive found someone who's willing to drive me back and fro. God must be testing my fire for dance, i shant give up! ;]
( i hope to at least go to Kaotsun's classses on Sunday, gotta search for my own transport then. public transport, here i come! i hope Kaotsun's got some nearby! ><)






TUESDAY: tuesdays and wednesdays are our days, Bf and I (: because i had a test to study for, i decided to have a Study Date with him! Smart ay! Studyyyyyy during the whooooooooole day was my plans for both of us, but my good friend called up and asked for help ^^ a friend in need is a friend indeed! so i did her a favour by paying city a visit to grab something, then finally headed to Murdoch to study. While at Murdoch, i felt the urge to call my special friend and so i did! we had suuuch a good catchup session, that dear bf had to keep reminding me to study coz we were chatting all that much haha! 
( 'all it took was for that someone to reach out their hand to the one in need ' ill never forget our conversation, ever. because i really dont want to forget what we mean to each other, because taking that one step can change someone's life forever. )



WEDNESDAY: was my Date of Birth! the day went by like any normal day though. i went to uni, sat for my test, had a handful of bday wishes and hugs and my phone was spammed with bday msgs from Facebook. Just when i was gonna let this special day of mine slip away like every other days, my friend said " okay steph! you're gonna invite us to your house tonight and we'll play street fighter and pictionary kay! send your texts out now! see you tonight at yours at 8pm ;) kthxbai! " at first i wasnt sure about it coz it's such a last minute plan and i wasnt sure everyone would come anyways, considering how it's a uni week and it's a weekday. " dude! everyone can make it, just text them NOW! XD " and so, i did (: not everyone turned up, but hey! i had two surprise visitors and i was really touched by them just being there with me on my 19th bday (:





 ( only thing that ruined my night was me spilling my drink on the carpet sighs, im such a klutzz!! =.= ) 

THURSDAY: had work till 1pm then i got ready for RED BLOOD DONATION WOOOT! so excited and i was right to be! a group of us from church headed to Caro to give our blood, it was such a fun and happy experience! the nurse in charge of taking care of me was very experienced and friendly (: we spoke about having a sweet tooth for sweet treats, about low iron levels coz my mom has them, about exercising, about working. she was really encouraging, kept saying " you're doing really well steph! just a couple more minutes kay! " " you're almost there huns, you're doing so well! " i was really having a good time that the pinch, the injection, the extraction, nor the losing of blood never got to my mind! i was more happy to be able to give my blood and know that it'll help someone out there who needs it more than i do. Thank you God, im ever so grateful.






(Lesson for that day: NEVER have tomato juice with chocolate muffin ew! or never try tomato juice fullstop. x_x )

FRIDAY: MSU ball! ive been anticipating for this day since last year when my church friends went without me. my goal for the whole year was to go to MSU ball, with or without someone i love OR being asked to a ball coz ive never been asked to one ^^ (mind you, i was the one who asked x to the year 12 ball so that definitely isnt being asked to the ball) i thought about what to wear to the ball for 3 consecutive nights and finally agreed to one on that Friday (: before msu, i had my chem lab that went on longer than usual as it was a pretty long and complicated lab. i finished later than i thought i would've finished, and saved time getting home by hitching a ride from lovely bf. when i saw what he was wearing, i paused. his shirt looked more semi-formal whereas my dress looked formal. when we agreed on this shirt he was to wear to msu, i totally didnt realise how semi-formal it looked. 
Here was our conversation during our ride back to my house.
Bf : so didchu miss me? :D
me: nope! i saw you last night and im seeing you today haha!
Bf : ._.
anws! i had to re-decide on my outfit and by the time we reached home, ive decided (: we were running really late so i had to rush like the superhero Flash ;] i was really happy about my outfit, my hair and my make up! 
when my sis saw me in the dress she said " woww (: " <3
when my bro saw me in the dress he said " whoa, nice dress [: " yayy <3
when the bf saw me in my dress, he said " you look like a peacock xD " ._.
on our way to Msu, were both unhappy about each other being unhappy that neither of us felt like going to the ball unhappy. we decided to talk it out before we went for the ball, so we did! after we settled it, i looked like a mess that i couldnt face the cameras. we decided to have an Indian dinner with Champagne and watch Johnny English at a nearby cinema. 





my hair .. my dress.. my make up .. my long awaited ball .. at least now i know that i shouldnt have pushed him into going to something he doesnt like. it's not fair on him. my new goal for msu is to go to msu with or without someone who wants to go, fullstop (:





SATURDAY: worked the whoooole day and wanted to pay GMC a visit, but i havent had time to sit with my family for dinner throughout the week so i decided to earn some brownie points [= we went to Nero's to dine, i had soooo much fries that im so sick of potatoes now. i literally went on a potato frenzy! @.@ 
i got home feeling so sick but Nick and i felt like Street Fighter, and Street Fighter was what we did! it was fun, there was no competition, it was purely friendly and entertaining, it was an amazing feeling (: my bro can be such a nice guy at times, AT TIMES ;]





SUNDAY : Had to attend the church's morning service to be installed as 2012's Evangelism Committee. we also had Holy Communion where i very intelligently swallowed the wine and cracker through the wrong hole, leading to a continous life or death choke back to my seat at the far back of the church -.- well done sta, very well done. i went home and felt sooooo low and down that my soul sister suddenly texted and told me she felt low and down too o.O about different reasons of course. so we decided to chill together, to work our things out together coz two brains are better than one. i felt such a strong urge to pig out on San Churros Chocolate Sundae filled with 3 scoops of milk, white and dark chocolate respectively, that sat on a chocolate brownie with chocolate waffles and chocolate syrup at the top. yea, INDULGEMENT FTW. but nahh, it was too farr so! we settled for Apple Cider and Season 6 of House (: although our heart was still heavy, it was a good afternoon away from things, away from our problems, as we watch House himself with HIS probs haha!



and that was my week folks! 
if you managed to read everything that happened, kudos to you! you deserve several pats on your back hehe! 
what'd i tell ya! good and bad things happened before and after i turned 19, and lemme tell ya. they didnt usually when i was 18.
my days were usually gooooooooooooodly okay, unlike those past few days. 
so im guessing turning 19 is gonna be an interesting year? 
off from my happy and awesome 18 
to my 
interesting rollercoasterie and dramatic 19 <3 (: 


am i ready?

with God, i sure am. 
BRING IT.


will post more about ...
Brother's Night,
Asia Cockatil and 
my 19th Bday sooon k! ;]
<3

No comments: